Predict to Win in Business with Excel (or Numbers)
Find the Meaning in Spreadsheet Reports
If spreadsheets are used in your work, this course will change the way you look at them.
Working hard IN a business, there is precious little time to work ON it, to make things better. When time is found, trying to see what matters in columns and rows packed with too much data but too little meaning is a waste of precious resources!
In this coures you will learn to transform data from existing reports in a few minutes with a flick of a pen or a mouse, to know with precision what you need to do, and not do.
The course includes:
- Why are the Profit and Loss (P&L) and the Balance Sheet done the way they are
- In depth look at the problems of these reports as tools for operating a business
- A review of The Flaw of Averages
- A review of The Foibles of Percentages
- And an in depth review of the Dangers in Limited Comparisons
- Why there is a need for Operational as opposed to Financial reports, though they may use the same data.
- How to create these visonary reports to help visualize and understand instantly, in the flow of time what has happened
- And is mostly likely to happen next.
- Many examples
- Lots of working together, in “real-time," like Khan Academy
- Independent exercises and study to help achieve mastery.
- AND MORE
"This course comes after taking the introductory course, How to Use Your Income Statement as a Roadmap to Success. It will require some knowledge of using spreadsheets and goes into detail to help you learn how to create the charts called Process Behavior Charts, and master how to use them. Not for the faint hearted but well worth the effort, you will learn everything you need to know about making effective, actionable reports to help you solve problems permanently. (They go away and never come back)."
Based on a proven system with more than 80 years of successful application in a wide variety of businesses, packed with examples from sports, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and more, and step by step hands on practice, guided by an experienced and patient teacher.
You will need a pencil, an eraser, some graph paper preferably, a straight edge, a calculator, a computer and spreadsheet software would be nice, but most of all, your uncomputer… your mind.
Entertaining but enlightening video, plus pdf's for study, supplementary materials, and an hour or two of independent practice to move you from first exposure to mastering the art of making useful operational reports and how to apply them for breakthrough, almost magical results.
Mais de 30 anos de experiência em Gestão Integrada, “Flow Production,” e Estratégia para PMEs e Incubadores nos EUA, México e Brasil. Começou seu aprendizado no verdadeiro sentido de Qualidade como Chef ao Ritz Carlton Hotel Corporation em Boston, Ma.
Consultor de operações, administração, melhoria de processos e estratégica para empresas nos Estados Unidas e México, incluindo os estados de California e Wisconsin. Foi executivo de uma cadeia de supermercados gourmet.
Certificado para o American Society of Quality CMQ/OE, (aposentado) atualmente ele é Diretor da IM Organização e Planejamento e Co-Fundador da EcoAct™
He blogs on productivity and building wealth in harmony with Nature at Managenaturally.com.