What if you had a magic tool to eliminate uncertainty in business?
So you could count on what will happen next, and rake in the profit: a sure thing. It exists, and I will teach it to you. Used properly, with a healthy flow, you will be able to predict with confidence what will happen 98% of the time, and when the uncertain 2% happens, you will know and react in time. Everything you need you already have, including readily available, every day data, a pencil and paper or a spreadsheet, and in 30 minutes or less you can know whether and when to act, and have a good idea of how.
This is not a wild claim, or a back of a comic book promise. The same tool, or one like it, is used in successful companies from high speed manufacturing, car manufacture, even the world's most successful online seller, and now you can learn it too.
(This course combines the two courses on mastering your data visually for seeing clearly what you need to do at any given moment in running a business:)
1. "How to Use Your Income Statement Like a Roadmap to Success"
If you use spreadsheets in your work, the first course will revolutionize the way you look at data, and help you avoid the pain of trying to decipher columns and rows packed with data. Chasing your tale based on a guess, you lose double: wasted resources, and what you could have done
How to transform the way you look at everyday business data trapped in columns and rows into simple to grasp, visual operational reports in real time, an effective tool for seeing what matters for the overall management of the business.
2. "Predict to Win in Business using Excel"
In this course you will learn to transform data from existing reports with a flick of a pen or a click of a mouse, to know exactly what you need to do, and not do.
It is the only course that shares the little known law of variation, and how to use it for breakthrough profit.
- Why are the Profit and Loss (P&L) and the Balance Sheet done the way they are
- In depth look at the problems of these reports as tools for operating a business
- A review of The Flaw of Averages
- A review of The Foibles of Percentages
- And an in depth review of the Dangers in Limited Comparisons
- Why there is a need for Operational as opposed to Financial reports, though they may use the same data.
- How to create these visonary reports to help visualize and understand instantly, in the flow of time what has happened
- And is mostly likely to happen next.
- Many examples
- Lots of working together, in “real-time," like Khan Academy
- Independent exercises and study to help achieve mastery.
- AND MORE
Based on a proven system with more than 80 years of successful application in a wide variety of businesses, packed with examples from sports, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and more, and step by step hands on practice, guided by an experienced and patient teacher.
You will need a pencil, an eraser, some graph paper preferably, a straight edge, a calculator, a computer and spreadsheet software would be nice, but most of all, your uncomputer… your mind.
Entertaining but enlightening video, plus pdf's for study, supplementary materials, and an hour or two of independent practice to move you from first exposure to mastering the art of making useful operational reports and how to apply them for breakthrough, almost magical results.
Mais de 30 anos de experiência em Gestão Integrada, “Flow Production,” e Estratégia para PMEs e Incubadores nos EUA, México e Brasil. Começou seu aprendizado no verdadeiro sentido de Qualidade como Chef ao Ritz Carlton Hotel Corporation em Boston, Ma.
Consultor de operações, administração, melhoria de processos e estratégica para empresas nos Estados Unidas e México, incluindo os estados de California e Wisconsin. Foi executivo de uma cadeia de supermercados gourmet.
He blogs on productivity and building wealth in harmony with Nature at Managenaturally.com.