To Get More Done, less Stressfully –Communicate Effectively
It's not what you think you said, but what is understood.
At work, do you suffer through long trailing emails to try and find a needle in the haystack? Are you getting abrupt and unexpected responses; repeated misunderstanding, miscues, and people retreating into their shells, rather than saying what they honestly see, think or feel? Are you working in message overload? You are not alone!
Unnecessary or confusing communication can undermine your abilities, leading to crucial mistakes, political infighting, and deep hidden losses.
Learn the secrets to effective business communication. Replace suspicion and confusion with compelling communication skills, and rebuild confidence and espirit de corps.
You will Learn:
- What type of tool to use when and why: email, letter, memo, instant message or fax.
- When and what you should never put into writing, when written is the wrong tool.
- The Five Rules of Good Business Writing.
- The three secret steps to make writing easier.
- Whether and when to use humor in business communication (hint- don’t)
- Which mode of communication will guarantee the greatest chance of your message being read?
- Good manners and professional standards in communication
- and more!
Everything you need to supercharge your communication and free up wasted time and resources for making and selling things customers want.
Benefits to You:
- Less time wasted on communication problems.
- More understanding and less interruptions,
- The information you need do your job, found easily,
- and the luxury of sharing important ideas with confidence they will be understood.
How it Works:
With attractive videos and a little reading material, in an hour or two you will be ready to start applying what you have learned so you can master it, and move quickly towards happier, more satisfied customers and more profit.
Click the button to invest in your work life, and start taking the course now, to learn better business communication skills and be more productive.
Mais de 30 anos de experiência em Gestão Integrada, “Flow Production,” e Estratégia para PMEs e Incubadores nos EUA, México e Brasil. Começou seu aprendizado no verdadeiro sentido de Qualidade como Chef ao Ritz Carlton Hotel Corporation em Boston, Ma.
Consultor de operações, administração, melhoria de processos e estratégica para empresas nos Estados Unidas e México, incluindo os estados de California e Wisconsin. Foi executivo de uma cadeia de supermercados gourmet.
He blogs on productivity and building wealth in harmony with Nature at Managenaturally.com.
StartHow to Eliminate Misunderstanding on the Phone (5:32)
StartHow to Communicate Effectively in Writing (22:49)
StartEmail Examples: The Good, The Bad and the UUUUUGly!
StartShort Review of the Communication Method Cheatsheet (2:55)
StartInstant Message Assignment
StartWriting Review in Mind Map Format